Acquari e dintorni
Ciao, finalmente ci sei. Buon divertimento ;-)

Unisciti al forum, è facile e veloce

Acquari e dintorni
Ciao, finalmente ci sei. Buon divertimento ;-)
Acquari e dintorni
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

mangime scaduto o prossima scadenza

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

mangime scaduto o prossima scadenza  Empty mangime scaduto o prossima scadenza

Messaggio  fromana Mer Mag 18, 2011 5:35 pm

dal 2009 ho sostituito il mangiare degli orifiamma che gli faceva solo male , con quello della hikari , in italia non si trova e quindi lo compro in inghilterra, le spese di spedizione sono più basse rispetto , alle stesse spese italia per italia molto più basse ........, il fornitore è sempre lo stesso mai avuto probelmi , oggi mi è arrivato il mangiare dal 12 maggio che lo avevo ordinato , solo che con mia somma meraviglia me lo hanno mandato con la data di consumare preferibilmente entro il 05.2011 , prima volta che succede e adesso ????, si da il mangiare scaduto ai pesci? io ho paura , leggendo su alcuni forum inglesi pare che la hikari adotti il sistema di mettere questa data a partire da un anno dalla produzione , infatti non è data di scadenza ma data in cui è preferibile consumarlo , il sacchetto è chiuso ma i precedenti erano chiusi ermeticamente non c'era aria dentro , questo invece ce l'ha , ho mandato una mail al fornitore vedremo cosa mi rispondono, era successo con una altra ditta e mi dissero che gli era arrivato a loro la settimana prima , e non ne avevano altri , non me lo hanno rimandato , mi hanno dato il rimborso, in quell'occasone lo presi da quest'altro
ultimamente ho buttato un po di mangiare anche non scaduto ma cmq era aperto da più di 6 mesi e non finito non mi sono più fidata a darglielo
fromana
fromana

Torna in alto Andare in basso

mangime scaduto o prossima scadenza  Empty Re: mangime scaduto o prossima scadenza

Messaggio  Elisa Mer Mag 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Ma mettiamo anche che non gli faccia male.. io però non rischierei. Per curiosità, quali indicazioni da questo sito circa lo stato in cui arriva questo mangime? Si assumono responsabilità circa danni da trasporto, assicurano che il mangime mandato sia prodotto da poco tempo prima?

Elisa
Banned

mangime scaduto o prossima scadenza  Empty Re: mangime scaduto o prossima scadenza

Messaggio  fromana Mer Mag 18, 2011 11:27 pm

quello che mi era arrivato circa un anno fa scaduto dopo la mia mail mi hanno risposto subito così :
"Hi
I'm sorry to see you've been sent an expired food.
We have taken this up with Hikari as we only received these last week.
We'll issue you a refund for £10.99 now and you can either keep or throw the food away."

su un forum ho trovato questa risposta alla data di scadenza o la data in cui dovrebbe essere preferibilmente consumato
"I have spoke to Hikari on this subject. When they finally got the permits to bring the food to USA, they had to use these clear plastic bags, They were not able to test the bags to see how long they would hold freshness, they gave it a 12 month expiration date from manufacture. They have tested the bag and say that it will keep food fresh for at least 18 months up to 24 months. I have 2 33lb bags and both have expiration dates of April 2006. I am not concerned with this date at all. I know that I will finish both of them this season along with some other goodies.

fromana
fromana

Messaggio  fromana Mer Mag 18, 2011 11:52 pm

questa sono i termini
We aim to dispatch all items within 48hrs (2 working days) where possible

24hr Courier Service applies to order dispatched not from order time / date

All goods are covered by a 12 month manufactures warranty (unless otherwise stated).
In the unlikely event of your goods being delivered faulty, DOA (Dead on arrival) or damaged,

You must contact us within 2 days of the date of delivery via email in order for us to arrange a replacement or provide a refund.

After 14 days, should the goods become faulty you will need to contact a local authorised repair centre or the manufacturer of the product.

Please note that although your warranty covers both parts and labour it does not cover delivery and collection costs of the goods to and from the repairer and some service centres may charge for this.

Any charge must be paid by you, the customer, directly to the service agent if applicable.

If the Goods are returned to the warehouse at anytime we will only refund if they are un repairable and a replacement model is no longer manufactured.

All returns must be returned in the original box & with all associated accessories & manual etc. with no exceptions!

If you have bought the goods in error or have purely changed your mind we have followed the distance selling regulations Act of 2000.

You are required to send a notice of cancellation in writing including fax or e-mail & Return the goods (at your cost) within 7 days of receiving the items, you must state your invoice number, item number and reason for cancellation of the goods. A telephone call is not enough to constitute cancellation.

You are fully responsible for returning the item; a refund will be given less the delivery cost & a re-stocking cost of 25% providing the following criteria* are met: -

If you are not in possession of your invoice, no returns or warranty will be carried out. (This applies to all orders without exception
Goods must be re-packaged as received (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box or product in any way)
All components and accessories must be returned.
If the product has been used or returned without packaging it will be counted as second hand goods & an admin fee will charged @ 50% of the original.

*We will not except returns on media, used filters, opened food or pipework.

We recommend that if you are experiencing problems with your purchase that you check out the instruction manual.

Experience tells us that in many cases checking there can often solve what seems like a fault quickly and easily.

Should your item arrive late or damaged caused by the courier service, it is your responsibility to contact the couriers for compensation or insurance we only act on your behalf sending the goods and the contract is between you and them.

These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
fromana
fromana

Messaggio  Elisa Gio Mag 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Quindi il cibo è arrivato sicuramente FAULTY! Ti hanno risposto?

Elisa
Banned

Messaggio  fromana Gio Mag 19, 2011 2:47 pm

no non mi hanno ancora risposto
fromana
fromana

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato